viernes, 26 de junio de 2009

wHaT Is mY fAvE jAcKo TrAcKo?¿?¿


I just can't believe that Jacko passed away...yesterday I was here in university, and I hear that shocking news with some classmates and I didn't believe . In all medias were talking about his
dead. Television proggramms begin to talk about his true story, his pedofile charges, that I don't believe.
I have a lot of fave Michael Jackson song's because, he was one of the most importants singers in the music industry. His music videos was so amazing, he always invited many famous people to make this stuff, and also make the coolest video with thriller...

Let's talk about my fave song I think was Remember the time, thriller( that absolutely love), Smooth criminal, there is a lot of songs that I really like from him, gosh he has a lot of great ...
I only have to say that the throne is empty.....=(

I will always remember like the king of pop.......Jacko you're the best

No hay comentarios: