lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

My BlOgGiNg ExPeRiEnCe....


When our teacher tell us that we have to start blogging was so rare to me. Actually was a new experience for me, because I've never done before something like that. I have to say that I'm really bad doing this kind of things, but it is a great opportunity to have a chance to improve my writting and to show my point of view in a lot of interesting topics . Also start to blogging helps you to get better the redaction and grammar.On the other hand we have the chance to know the thougts, ideas and beliefs of our classmates. That's really cool, because I didn't speak with the whole class. With this information about them, you really want to know more .about the person that is next to you. For most of us write here is pretty much fun because of the blogathon you have many issues that you write. Despite of I can't do the blogathon, because of the time.

The bad thing was in the first period of this semester, I was strongly depressed and I don't wanna do anything, here in the university. But with a little help from my friends (like the Beatles song's), I'm doing now. This blog was a chalenge for me, I really love this kind of stuff.

Something that annoys me is, I am very much behind in some post, but now I'm going to update my overdue posts. Now I'm thinking that is winter and I would like to write in my blog listening reggae music, this kind of music gives me some inspiration to do it. I think I really need it. Maybe with my cigarette and my cup of coffee. This is a good overview of the weekend.I hope to do it this weekend...gOoD bYe fElLaS

No hay comentarios: